This later-life planning seminar focusses on:
▪ Why a Will is essential and an explanation of terminology (estate, executor, guardian etc)
▪ How to combat ever-rising Funeral Costs
▪ In an age of longevity and degenerative illnesses, why Power of Attorney has increased in importance
▪ Things you can do to potentially reduce your Inheritance Tax liability
▪ An explanation of The New State Pension
The session is perfect for those who have children, assets such as property, a business, are in a relationship or indeed, a combination of the above. It is also a must if you are responsible for looking out for or after elderly relatives who unfortunately, have yet to organise all their later-life affairs.
No matter how big or small your estate, Plan for Tomorrow and be left confident that whatever happens, you've done your best to safeguard the future of those you love and who trust you to do the best for them.